Ceylon Red Chilies Pieces-100g
Availability: Only 0 left in stock
Roasted Curry Powder is our own blend of mild curry powders using Coriander, Cumin seed, Fennel seed Black Pepper, Rampe, Curry leaves, Cinnamon, Cloves, and Cardamom manufactured according to the exceptional Ceylon secret recipes.
Roasted curry powder is packaged by using the hygienic manner and we present it to you with leaving a lasting impression on Sri Lankan taste for Ceylon Spices.
Roasted Curry powders usually consist of Coriander, Cumin seed, Fennel seed Black Pepper, Rampe, Curry leaves, Cinnamon, Cloves, and Cardamom roasted up to accepted rate under regular supervision. What allRoasted Curry Powders share is a sweet warmth and pleasant pungency that adds a toasty depth to everything it touches.
Roasted curry powder has more intense flavors, which means it can stand up to the flavors of meat dishes. It’s often sprinkled at the end of cooking to add a fragrant finish.
Roasted Curry Powders are 100% Natural products and ingredients are thoroughly cleaned out under strict hygienic conditions. Also, Roasted Curry Powders are packed in eco-friendly Kraft sheet pouches to preserve their freshness, flavor, and to enhance the shelf life. Also it will enhance your curry experience and not destroy your taste buds.
No added artificial flavor enhancers such as MSG.
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum)
- Cumin (Cuminum cyminum)
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum)
- Mustard seeds (Brassica nigra)
- Cloves (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)
- Black Seeds (Nigella sativa)
- Curry leaves (Murraya koenigii)
- Rampe (Pandanus amaryllifolius)
- Reduces risk of Cholesterol
- Regulates Blood Sugar
- Improves Liver Health
- Benefits Digestive
- Soothes Mental Tensions
- System Soothes Acne
- Improves Respiratory Tract Health
- Antimicrobial – helps the human body fight bacterial, fungal and viral infections Available
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in